Add Your Heading Text Here
We are IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL and are excited to help you with your travel. The following terms & conditions (the “Agreement”) describe what you can expect from us. The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL, and the term “you” refers to the individual who signs this agreement.
- Availability and price quotes are applicable to the date and time at which they are requested and cannot be guaranteed until payment is made.
- Quotes in a foreign currency fluctuate with exchange rates and international payments may carry a foreign transaction fee.
- IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL will make every effort to honor the price as originally quoted, however, under certain circumstances, additional costs by a supplier or government may be imposed due to an increase in the cost for one or more of the travel components.
- Flight confirmations subject to availability and prices are subject to changes after the date of deposit, including price increases in the fee for a seat assignment, fee for baggage, applicable fuel surcharges, or an increase in a government-imposed fee or tax.
- Passport copies are required to confirm international air reservations
- Correct legal names that match identification to be used for travel must be provided by the client to IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL. Name changes are not permitted on the airline tickets. Clients are responsible for providing accurate information on the Client Traveler Profile form. IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL is not responsible for costs incurred by incorrect information provided for travel planning including reservations and airline tickets.
- Once purchased, US air transaction prices will not increase, except for potential charges resulting from government-imposed taxes or fees. I consent to pay for such charges and authorize IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL to charge my credit card for such additional amounts.
- Certain suppliers reserve the right to increase prices to cover increased costs, fuel surcharges, tariffs, and taxes, and to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange markets.
- If for any reason my credit card charges are later declined, reversed, or IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL is unable to receive payment for the travel plans and services, I acknowledge that this is a binding contract between myself and IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL shall be entitled to recovery, including reasonable attorney’s fees in connection with the collection.
- Overnight shipping fees for documents shipped to the client from IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL may be billed to the client.
- IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL separate and independent vendors of travel services, IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of independent travel vendors. Hence, the customer agrees that IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL acts only as an agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing, and other privileges, or services for the clients; benefit, and on the express condition that IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.
IPTALY Luxury Travel is acting only as a sales agent for the airline, rail, hotel, car company, tour operator, cruise line or other service provider for your trip (Suppliers). IPTALY LUXURY TRAVEL has no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of any Supplier, and assumes no responsibility for any refund, personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused by: any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts, or omissions of any Supplier, including any failure of any Supplier to provide services; any defect in or failure of any vehicle, craft, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or otherwise used or provided by any Supplier; any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any third party not under our control; or any Supplier price drop after your travel arrangements have been confirmed, paid in full or ticketed. Monies that you pay to IPTALY Luxury Travel /Trips and Ships Luxury Travel for a Supplier booking immediately become the property of the Supplier, and IPTALY Luxury Travel /Trips and Ships Luxury Travel cannot refund your money without receiving prior written authorization from the Supplier or, in the case of a Supplier bankruptcy situation, the bankruptcy court, to do so.
IPTALY Luxury Travel has no special knowledge regarding unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, political conditions or climate extremes at any of your destination(s) or other locations to which you may travel during your trip.
Additionally, please be advised that COVID-19 is a known global risk. You should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of your trip and may influence the operation of some of the travel services to be provided. The country you reside in, the country or countries you are traveling to or via, and the airline(s) you may be traveling on or other Supplier you may be working with may all have strict requirements on travel or their services to limit the spread of COVID-19. Such requirements may include, but are not limited to:
The wearing of masks at airports, while in flight and when out in public.
- Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing, before being allowed to board any flight or enter a country.
- Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar).
- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit countries.
- Subject to quarantine periods in any country.
- Changing restrictions on sightseeing or other activities, due to closures or other public health concerns.
- Subject to limitations/restrictions on travel to your destination by your country of residence/citizenship.
- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures, and the way a Supplier, airport or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID-19 is constantly changing.
While we will try to assist you in navigating these requirements, it is ultimately your responsibility to keep yourself informed of all requirements in relation to your trip, including, without limitation, any COVID-19 based restrictions, and suggest that you constantly monitor them right up until your departure, as they can change at any time. IPTALY Luxury Travel /Trips and Ships Luxury Travel is not liable for any loss due to any failure to read or understand this information as the considerations included in this document may be critical to your upcoming trip.
For information concerning possible dangers at any destination or other location, IPTALY Luxury Travel recommends contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For public-health information, IPTALY Luxury Travel recommends contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s); all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s); and any penalties, fees, costs or expenses which you may incur as result of any delay, disruption or cancellation of your trip and any medical situations which you or any member of your family or party may encounter during your trip.
Please be aware that for travel such as air travel or cruises the passenger name must be identical to such passenger’s passport or other government-issued photo ID or the passenger may be denied boarding. IPTALY Luxury Travel assumes no responsibility for passenger names that are provided to us incorrectly and please be advised that you may incur fees from Suppliers for passenger name changes.
Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the Supplier and/or government after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit card to be charged for them.
We recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase so that you can exercise any rights that you might have under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased from a Supplier.
Effective as of November 1, 2022